Here you´ll find the Terms & Conditions for using our website, divided into the mainareas of rules.
1. Content / Copyright Information
The author(s) reserve the right not to be responsible for the topicality, correctness, completeness or quality of the information provided. Liability claims regarding damage caused by the use of any information provided, including any kind of information which is incomplete or incorrect, will therefore be rejected.
All offers are not-binding and without obligation. Parts of the pages or the complete publication including all offers and information might be extended, changed or partly or completely deleted by the author without separate announcement.
All informations on this website will be offered "as is" without any kind of claim of truth, actuality or completeness.
The author intended not to use any copyrighted material for the publication or, if not possible, to indicate the copyright of the respective object.
The copyright for any material created by the author is reserved ©2000-20215. Any duplication or use of objects such as images, diagrams, sounds, videos or texts in other electronic or printed publications is not permitted without the author's agreement.
If not defined elsewhere inside the website-publication, document or file (as of any part of it) everybody has the right to read, watch, copy or distribute it - under the following conditions: any information, document or file is only free for private or non-commercial use. Any kind of commercial use or other kind of use which is not defined here is strictly forbidden.
Any copying, re-distributing or altering of any file, text, image, video or parts of these needs the written permission of the owner (jazzmanouche.de or the author), as well as containing the intact copyright-label of its author. The owner keeps the right for revocing his written permission at any time. If received the user has to emediately stop the use of these files or any parts of it.
All files and documents, wether text, images or else are supplied under the german and european laws, especially german copyright law.
All images, text, or any other kind of content on our website remain copyrighted by their respective owners ©2000-2015
2. Contractual assurances and disclaimers / disclaimer of liability
The website is - if not defined other elsewhere - free of use. The operators and authors of this website take over no guarantee for correctness of the contained information, availability of the services, loss from stored away data or usability for any kind of use. The operators are not reliable for any secondary damages which are based on a use of this website or parts of it.
As far as a disclaimer of liability is not considered, the operators and authors merely are only reliable for coarse carelessness and intention.
Any product- and company names are brands of the respective owners and are used exclusively for the purposes of information on this website .
This publication may contain technical or other content inaccuracies, write or translation-errors or typing mistakes.
Every now and then changes are added to the present information; these changes are inserted in new or available issues of the publication. The webmaster may at any time insert improvements and/or changes inside the offers of the website which are described in and are part of this imprint, even in future additions.
3. Expression of opinions in comments
On account of the constantly changing contents of user-comments within the website it is not possible for the webmaster to consistently sight all contributions or examine the contents for any concerns nor to have immediate active control of it.
No responsibility for any the contents of comments or other content, as the correctness and the form of the opposed contributions is taken over by the webmaster nor the owners of the website.
4. Registration & Password / Clearing of Accounts
The JM-registration as a JM-User (member) at jazzmanouche.de is free of charge.
Important: please take care to the fact that only those users will get a registered JM-user-account if they register with truely made statements of their personal data. The owner reserves the right to clear and/or erase any new (or old) user-account without any further explanations if untrue or false (fake) data is entered or users refuse to enter correct and true personal data!
• When registering on our website the user assures hereby to enter his/her true personal data such as:
first- and familiname, adress incl. street and number, city and postal prefix, phonenumber (land- or cellphone) as well as a valid eMail-adress. This personal data is nessesary for the operators of this website as we are bound to german and european laws (BSDG). Other entries in the personal user-profile are as well possible (occupation, own Website, Hobbies, Avatar-image a.o.m), but all these are optional.
We again like to point out that only users that supply us with true and correct as well as complete personal data receive a registered account. Users that try to or already registered with false and untrue personal data like false names, adresses or phonenumbers or eMail-adress will receive no confirmed account or the already registered accounts will be cleared and erased emediatly as soon as we get knowledge of the fact. The users will get no information or message in such cases!
• The user needs to take care to his/her personal combination of username and password and to securely use these data, nor to give it away to any third person. In case of suspicion on abuse of the access user-data the webmaster has to be informed.
• Users that repeatedly try to register for a new account will be cleared as well, as also be banned from our website permanently. The users will get no information or message in such cases as well!
• Users that have registered and received their JM-user-account with us automatically agree with their registration to receive our JazzManouche-newsletter that will be sent at irregular times. This may be cancelled any time again (Opt-out) at our website.
For more information on registration please refer to our FAQs for registration.
4a Special rules and regulations for logged-in JM-Users
Members which enter any contents or comments on our website assure and declare:
- 1. to avoid and abstain any insults, punishable contents, pornography and coarse language in their contributions,
- 2. to bear the sole responsibility for the contents opposed by them, not to injure right of third (in particular brands rights, authors rights and/or personal rights of any third party) and the more to set free and release the owners and operators of the website from any juridical claims caused on and by their contributions completely by third parties.
- 3. neither to put any kind of advertisements into forums nor in comments or to use forums and comments for any kind of commercial activity. In particular this is valid for the publication of 0900-phone numbers, any kind of Spam or other unlawful activities of any purpose.
There is no claim to publication of submitted comments or forum contributions by the contributing User. The operators and owner of the website reserve themselves to edit comments and forum contributions at its own discretion or even to extinguish.
Any injuries to the rules under 1), 2) and 3) the operators reserve themselves the right to close the membership for a limited period or to extinguish the JM-User-account permanently without no written explanation or message to the user. Please also be sure to read our JM-Terms & Conditions
5. Submitting of contributions and/or articles
As far as a member makes use of the possibility to submit own contributions for the editorial part, following rules are valid:
condition for the post of own contributions is that the member has entered his entire and correct data (first- and familyname, adress, phone, eMail) into his user profile while registering. The submitted contribution on publication might be marked with the name registered here.
The member hereby guarantees and confirmes the following assurances for all contributions which are submitted by him or her now or in future:
- 1. The member assures that the submitted contributions of any content are freely from right of third, in particular rights of authors, brands rights or any personal rights. This is valid for any kind of submitted contributions, content and images/videos.
- 2. The member transfers the worldwide and unlimited right of use on the submitted contributions to the operators and owners of jazzmanouche.de. This encloses publication on the Internet as well as on any Internet servers, in newsletters, print media and any other publications.
- 3. Submitted content will be anonymized or erased again by request of the member via eMail to our Webmasters. The deletion or anonymization occurs within 7-14 days after communication with our webmaster.
- For secondary damages to the member that originates from the late deletion of the contribution, the operators stick only to their responsability if they are not based on the injuries of the member (see under 1), 2) and 3)) and as far as they, in addition, are only caused by fault or intention of the operators. In addition we point out the fact that this website becomes indexed from searchengines regularly, and that we have no influence on whether where and how long published contributions are possibly stored in databases of searchengines and/or web-catalogues and are retrievable after their deletion.
- 4. There is no claim to storage, publication or archiving the submitted contributions. The operators reserve themselves the right not to publish (or publish only in extracts) submitted contributions as well as to edit, alter or delete contributions (before or after publication) without any reasons, on their free judgement.
- 5. No compensation demands (fees, royalties, expenditure compensations or similar) of the member originate from the publication of submitted contributions towards the operator of the website. The cooperation is honourary (free of charge).
- 6. All contributions are beeing used under the JM-Terms & Conditions
If the opportunity for the input of personal or business data (email addresses, name, addresses) is given, the input of these data takes place voluntarily. The use of published postal addresses, telephone or fax numbers and email addresses for marketing purposes is prohibited, offenders sending unwanted spam messages will be punished.
6a. Newsletter / Opt-in / Out
With our JM-Newsletter we offer a free service that all our JM-Users automatically get signed-up when registering on our website. With the sending of the registration form the User accepts this temporarily.
Of course it is possible to opt-out at any time, wether by clicking the aprobiate link at the end of every newsletter or (if this link doesnt work for you by technical reasons) by sending a short eMail with the wish to opt-out to the eMail-adress " webmaster [at] jazzmanouche.de " (please change the [at] to @ without spaces or brackets). Our webmaster will then erase your eMail-Adress from our sytem immediately on your behalf.
Unregistered JM-Users may as well opt-in for our free JM-newsletter. For that just open up the following page and follow the instructions at the end of the page here: Newsletter-signup here.
7. Legal validity of this disclaimer
Assuming that parts or single formulations of this text should not correspond no more to the valid legal situation or not completely, the remaining parts of the document in it´s contents and it´s validity remain untouched (Clause of Solomon).
For questions on technical or content please contact our webmaster via eMail-adress " webmaster [at] jazzmanouche.de " (please change the [at] to @ without spaces or brackets)